Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Santevia power water stick~review



       I love to buy bottled water like Smart water and Fiji water. When I do I love how it tastes and how much easier it is to drink more water it is when it tastes so good and crisp. I literally go nutty for Smart water. But to be honest its not an expense I like to spend on anymore. And I don't like the thought of still drinking out of plastic. Who knows what chemicals could be helping it taste good leeching from that bottle. Then there's the non reusable part about the bottles. I have recently started drinking more water again. And also trying to not drink out of plastic water bottles. But man sometimes I get lazy and like to just grab and go (you feel me). So I kept falling off the wagon when it got easier to just grab and go. And smart water I crave that flavor. So I was at a local health food store browsing and saw the normal filters and pitchers and such. But this little box caught my eye.


       I read the front and was excited it reduces Chlorine, adds minerals and raises pH. And the best part is it improves taste. And the price tag wasn't too bad at just under $20. I love it just a fyi though, make sure to activate it in hot water first before use. Perhaps my blonde hair prevented me from reading all the words on the box. :) I love this little stick though and the great thing is it is made out of  stainless steel so it wont leech anything into your water. And the flavor with this little guy is really good and crisp. Finally found a good tasting water and it also raises pH in the water. Which if you have researched pH at all you know all that a lower or higher than healthy pH can do. And for us ladies how much pH has an effect on our hormones and such. And paired with my favorite stainless steel water bottle from Klean Kanteen and bam its almost magical. Happy healthy water drinking to all of you. One way to stay healthier everyday.



Disclaimer: all products mentioned and shown were purchased by me, I am not getting any compensation for my opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment