Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hydration

Water what about that simple drink we can get from a sink or bottle or refrigerator door. Water I kinda have a love and hate relationship with water. I love how I feel when I get enough water. But let's face it my day to day water consumption is just sad at best.

    But ladies and gentleman, I am taking another step to be healthier by drinking enough water each day. So here are a few tips I use to get enough h2o in my days. I'm on the go a lot so I have to have an easy way to keep my mind on track as far as water goes. The rest of my life is a little not so on track 90% of the time. So, my fitbit is my best friend for this. My fitbit Alta is my little buddy looks like a smartwatch. But a few best features of it are the watch and the alarms (and of course the fitness and step tracking). My Alta buzzes and flashes the time at me at the set time I choose. So I set it for two times a day to remind me to keep my mind on my water goals. At 10 am and at 2 pm. These times help me to keep track of how much water I have drank and how much I have to still drink yet. Some days I smile and tap to dismiss the alarm.

The second tip I have is go buy 2 or three water bottles all different colors or styles. Why you ask ? Mood,and well we all have those days where we forget that pesky bottle in the car or ekk... we lose one.
Or one breaks there was one of my favorite life factory glass bottles that bit the dust in a car overnight in the middle of errrr... winter. In my defense, we had gotten home late from an event. So,I was tired and it was full of water. Therefore, pointing out my statement before about not having a good track record with water drinking. In Wisconsin it gets cold and sometime in the middle of the night the cold made my bottle bust into many pieces. However, the fantastic silicone outside sleeve to the bottle kept all the pieces encased.

Rabbit trail over...

So go buy two or three bottles. You can go cheap and basic but as a sort of water bottle collector I will tell you my two go to brands. I love my klean kanteens I have three. My other favorite is life factory. Klean kanteen's are stainless steel. And my Life Factory bottles are glass. Tomarrow, I will tell you why Love both of them. And why having more than one bottle is important

No comments:

Post a Comment