Monday, December 12, 2016

Get to know me...





Nicole Barnet
My age : 25

My Job ? I'm a Nanny to 4 Amazing Children.

How tall am I ? 5 feet. 6 inches.

My Car ? Burgandy Honda Pilot (red wine colored if you ask me)

My Middle Name? Joy

My favorite drink? Coffee during the day and Wine at night

Favorite song right now? Hmm.... this girl loves music but I would say Remmington by Granger Smith

Country or City ? Well as of now I would say city (i live in a small town Population 1,500)  But I want so badly to be in the Country.

My favorite food? Noodles or pasta however you say it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Favorite book? Jesus >Religion by Jefferson Bethke

Favorite Color ? Teal

Any pets ? Yes, my crazy little shadow of a dog. Gus, hes a Yorkiepoo or a Yorkshire Terrier/Poodle Mix. Hes my baby. I spoil him๐Ÿ˜‰hes so loyal though.

Favorite Holiday ? Christmas๐Ÿ˜จ hands down. In our house Christmas has always been the best holiday we all get giddy and that Christmas spirit they talk about my family runs on it in December. We know how to get Christmas done right.

Favorite store? American Eagle for clothes. Target for everything else. Ulta for makeup and beauty stuff. You all feel me right ๐Ÿ˜†

Favorite Movie? I can't. Pick one... so
The Notebook, The Avengers, Becoming Jane, The Hobbit (all 3) ๐Ÿ˜œ

Favorite TV show ? Gilmore Girls ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PC or Mac ? PC all the way

What phone do I have? Samsung S6 in Gold
I am a Samsung Girl all the way... ๐Ÿ˜



No comments:

Post a Comment