Friday, December 30, 2016

Ruth ~

       So,all my blog readers out there I will be once again attempting to do a bible study type post series. Once a week I will post a passage from Ruth. In small segments with my thoughts. You all feel free to follow me on Instagram its the most assured way you get the info on all my upcoming projects. And some heads up on posts. @fitnannyontherun

The posts will cover 5-10 verses each.
All you have to do is read it. I would love your opinions and insights as well. Feel free to post questions and thoughts on what you see or glean from the verses. Or even something that God is doing in your life. I also love to pray for you all out there so feel free to share or email your prayer requests to: nicjs025@gmail.com You can also share your thoughts on the blog and the passages there as well. And yes its a real email address 😆

I will be set to drop the first one on Monday night. Remember,my readers I am a fallen sinner and as such my level of understanding is flawed and not perfect. I am coming to you merely as a imperfect believer walking through my own journey and growing in my own ways. I will try to stay humble and very careful of my words. But,because I am human I will fail you. So instead of taking my words as fact, please speak to the one who created me. My Savior and his words are the only ones that hold any water in our fallen world.

Off I go to drink some coffee and study some Ruth... See you guys on Monday night.


No comments:

Post a Comment