Thursday, December 22, 2016

My Stadler Pens



These pens well they kinda go with me everywhere... Work, home,church,bible study .

They are my go-to writing utensil for many reasons:

    They are .3mm which if you are obsessed with pens like me you know .3mm pens are not easy to find. Sure they have drawing pens and such in smaller and the same mm as these. But they bleed through stuff, dry out and frankly any less then .3mm break far to easily. So stadler wins hands down in all three of these problem areas. They are a nice thin thickness for note- taking and such. And amazing for writing smaller or basically any type of writing. The porous tip allows no ink bleeding, but keeps writing even when stored upside down. Which as you can see you do in the provided case. Other pens of this type seem to have the dry tip issues if stored upside down. The pigment from these stays very regular and doesn't seem to lessen much with continued use (adult coloring :) or long hours of use).

     The shape- OK, at first glance you might not see the shape difference but these pens are actually triangular in shape and not round. At first I was thinking while its unique it didn't seem like it would effect the use much. Well, I was wrong it effects the use quite a bit in fact it makes using the pens more comfortable and easier to get a good grip.

      The ink, it dries almost instantly helpful for me.I'm a left- handed writer so I always hate pens I use that take 30 seconds to dry because it gets my hand all inky and the writting smears. These don't smear at all the only time I have had smearing issues is if the surface I am writing on isn't made for pen ink. Like plastic or glossy paper. Which if we're honest,most pens besides a sharpie or other permanent ink pen will smear in those situations.

     

Last, but not least is the fact that these come in a carrying case. Or as the company calls it an easel case. The cases are the last reason I love these pens. I am the queen of taking 5 pens in a bag with me somewhere and somehow always coming home with 4 pens. Now, if you are toting around Bic. Pens no tears needed. But when you invest in $1-2 dollar a piece fancy pens, its a sad moment. I used to just end up buying and endless string of pens. Money not going to much use right there. The black hole in my bags has yet to eat one of these pens. And I love the colors they come in it makes some pretty artwork out of adult coloring. So if your looking for a pen that can sign checks, write notes, crafting or scrapbooking, and also can be used in coloring. These pens are your ideal match. You won't be sorry. I have almost all the colors now. Ekk... What are you waiting for go find some for a little self Christmas gift. 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment