Thursday, October 2, 2014

Night sky and stars...

Right now I am sitting outside my house smelling the sweet leaf filled air. How much do we take time to just sit and take in the beautiful world around us. I know I don't feel like I do enough. There is something so peaceful about sitting and hearing the trees. Even though I live in the city I still love to just sit there and look at the stars. Thinking that our wonderful creator has made each one hangs where he wants it. And, all we can do is stare at them and marvel at how vast the number there are.

     The seasons changing, always reminds me to see what things God has done in my life in the last few months. There are quite a few huge things that just fell into place without me trying.  All I can do is thank God because it was all Him not me. My job came to me and what a huge blessing it has been. Its such a wonderful fit. So humbling for me to have things like that happen makes you realize that all the planning we do is in this life while it seems like it works. All the good stuff we strive to do, which is not a wrong idea, but in these things are we searching for appreciation or giving him glory? I wish I could answer that I always try to give Him the glory, but if I am honest no I don't.  Sometimes it feels oh so good to take some of the glory.

      Taking time, and just putting my heart back in God's hands fully. Oh how I wish I could just leave it there, but I seem to end up with it all too much. So as I sit here breathing in the fall air and look at the sky. I am just hoping that I can somehow learn how to enjoy and serve Him. How I want to be able to just be so in love with my creator that He's my only lifeline. Am I there ha ...  no, but all I can do is praise him and thank him for what a wonderful life he has chosen to give me. Humbling as it might be. And ask that he shows me all the things I miss every day that are His doing.
    
 Fall is here..

No comments:

Post a Comment