Thursday, October 2, 2014

Life's Amazing... ok maybe some days.

I have not posted in awhile, but it has been a busy month for me. So my intent is to blog every day again. New job and other things starting up. But busy is good, right.
     
 Life is pretty good! New job and friends galore. Spent my summer chilling by more bonfires then fingers on my hands. Wonderful conversations and amazing friends.  Other times just hanging out. Became a person who loves running now (blog post to come on that). I have started reading again. Book reviews to come on a few books.
     
Among all the new and exciting parts of life there is still some stuff that is not going quite how I want it to. But the blessings way outweigh the bad. God has given me so many huge blessings again. And, the best part about it is that I don't deserve any of it and yet here I am. The Grace and Mercy our God gives to us is so overwhelming. Please take a minute or two today to look inside your own heart. Also, look at your own life and see that God cares for and loves you unconditionally. How much more humble do I get when I just list off the blessings and good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment