Tuesday, October 7, 2014

And the mountain keeps getting steeper...

      Ladies, life is kinda rough right now.  I don't know how I am standing upright right now.  I know this is all a part of His plan, but right now it is a valley.  Thankfully I can still see the light way up there. So I will press on until I am standing at the top looking down . Something I really wanted slipped out of my fingers. I asked God to make His will clear and he did. Unfortunately this included giving up the one thing I have been wanting for months. But where God has shown you clear direction, you will never fail with God still there.
     God has a great plan for me and I know this but frankly I am a bit battered right now.  I know God will bring me out of this stronger. But ladies always know that God is always capable of doing anything so never lose your faith in Him.
As has been painfully clear to me in the recent months. And trusting Him will never be a wrong choice. But I know the fear of truly trusting God with that one thing that you really want. Especially when you know that means that he might choose to take it from you. Which will hurt but remember God's character he only does things that hurt to mold and shape us into the person that's more like Him. But it hurts like crazy sometimes even when you know that God has it under control. Just know that God will never walk away from you.
     The sum of what I am saying is that God is the one that will never dissapointed and or fail you ever no matter what you do or say. If you are His child he's holding you in His all powerful hand. So please pray for me that God will keep my head up and will help me have power over the lies Satan is trying to put in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment