Friday, July 11, 2014


Pour Over Coffee !

One Of the Fastest and Best Tasting ways to make coffee right here. 
And it is so easy.
And the best part is you can make coffee right into your travel mugs as well. 
It also works for Iced Tea as well. 

Step 1 : Put 4 scoops of your coffee into the cone filter. 
I typically use a bigger mug, I usually get about 12 oz. of strong coffee with 
this method. You can also adjust the amount of grounds for your taste. 

My coffee, The pour over cone and filters are from Starbucks.
The glass mug is one of my favorites. (I collect Coffee mugs)

 Step 2 : Heat up your water till it is boiling. 
My Electric Bella Tea Kettle World Market-Italian Roast coffee! 

Such good Coffee... 
Step 3:  Pour water into coffee till its up to the top of the filter. 
Do not go over the filter if you do, grounds will make it into the coffee in the mug.  
Oh! Makes me want to eat the grounds. Look at that foam. 

 Step 4 : Let the water filter through and then Enjoy !
Finished Product !~

It is Really that easy. And it is my favorite way because you can make just one mug. Great for evening coffee. :)
Or even a late afternoon pick me up cup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment