Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Favorite Foundation ~



~Pur Minerals~ 

In the Picture: is my Primer and two foundations and my bronzer. All these Products are sample sized except for the liquid foundation. All were purchased by me from ULTA Cosmetics. 

So for the reviews... 


Let me just say before this primer I was not a primer user and it was because I had never thought it was worth it. And while I don't think it is worth quite the amount it costs, but I do like it. The biggest plus about it for me is that it helps with the oil on my nose,cheeks, and forehead from causing my makeup to run quite as fast. But it does keep the skin more even and the pores are most definitely less visible.  I love how silky the primer is it feels so smooth and smells decent. Although in the end I don't think it is worth the price tag I do like it for occasional use.

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Liquid Foundation ~ Light Clair

This Foundation is Amazing. I love the coverage and feel and look of this one on my face. And I like the smell as well. It wears really well. Now I have a really oily nose and cheeks so I have issues with running about half of the way through the day. This can be remedied with oil absorbing cloths. But if you don't have oily skin this stuff would be amazing. I did go to my local ULTA and ask the lady at the makeup counter to help me find a good shade. And I also told her I would rather stay with the mineral makeup. And she was wonderful and found me this treasure. Now the price is a bit steep but I love it enough to buy it again. The mineral ones are almost always more expensive. I can't really wear the chemical based ones because of my sensitive skin. It also has a SPF of 15.


Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation ~ Light/Clair
This one has got to be my favorite foundation powder I have ever tried. I love it so much and the coverage is almost as good as the liquid one. It wears really well and yes it does still run after half a day. But once again, its all about the oil absorbing sheets to fix that. And also once and awhile a little re-application of it to the nose and cheeks. The price is a bit higher than I would like but I love it so much so it is worth it to me. And it also does have 15 SPF in it. And it is so nice to be able to use just powder I like it alot better than the liquid for traveling. And all around I like this one the best. I feel like it covers over blemishes and makes things look so smooth and pores seem to almost disappear.

Pur Minerals Mineral Glow Bronzer~
This bronzer is somewhat of a miricle worker. My favorite way to use it is as a blush adds just enough bronze color and still looks good. It also has a good amount of shimmer in it and not too much. It is not to hard to get the right amount of it either so I love that about it. I love the fact that it is in a pressed version instead of loose powder, which makes it way to easy to use way too much. And it adds just enough glow to my skin instead of making it look too glowy.












Soon, I will do a review on my favorite eye shadows. I also will show you my favorite brushes and other tools.  And eventually I will show you my daily routine for makeup and hair. And my skincare as well.

Have a Blessed Day !~  


No comments:

Post a Comment