Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The best shoes ever...

 Ugh been out of commission  for two days with the stomach flu.

        But I am back and ready to share my favorite pair of shoes I own are. These flats I can wear all day and not take them off . They have just enough support for me and the scrunched elastic allows for the fit that makes them so comfy. I like to joke I could even river dance in these shoes (not that I even know how to river dance). They are fantastic go to shoes for spring and summer even into fall and, because of my job as a nanny they are great because I can wear them all day making going outsidehe kids so easy. I also feel so stylish in them I own 5 pairs of them now. I love love love them... they are dexflex comfort from pay less shoes source. I wait for them to go on sale then scoop up a few pairs.  They hold up well to life, even taking on puddles (they do however take on water). But they do deal well with mud and such though. They have a felt like and rubber sole so they have good traction and good spinning ability (yes I have tested this). So comfy so versitle and you don't have to wear the crazy flats socks with them unless you want to. Wonderful shoes for a young mom or for a girl who wants comfy shoes for work that still look great. They do come in many different colors and styles one is bound to appeal to you. Please give them a try you won't be sorry. This is the first kind of flats that I can wear used to try others and they would blister my heels or would just not fit right I had given up on ballet flats altogether till I tried on these babies. And now I can't stop talking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment