Monday, February 16, 2015

I'm back...

I am ready to daily blog with occasional  YouTube   videos as well. So excited to share my life with you all out there.

      The last few months of my life have been so busy and hectic. Working like crazy, and trying to keep up with friends and family.  My poor fluffy puppy misses me so badly when I am off at work all day. But in all honesty, I wouldn't  trade it for the world working hard is hard but so confidence building. It's exhausting, but strengthening at the same time as well. I love being blessed with the job I have that I love. Being a nanny is so rewarding and so exciting. I wake up every weekday morning saying I am so ready to go to work and see those kids again.

      I also have decided to start a YouTube channel so I can share my singing and some videos with you like beauty blog  and personal blog style videos. 

     I will tell you about the weekend retreat I just got back from hence the picture. hopefully later tonight... 

     So other then working alot my life is pretty crazy. And so very complicated I hope I can uncomplicate it and put it in blog posts. For allof you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment